Located in Chicago
Must have a current book of business (existing production) in exchange-traded commodity futures and options. Clients should be transaction-oriented, relative value, with leveraged accounts. Market the firm's services to existing clients as well as new prospects.
- Market Commodity Futures and Equity Options (exchange traded) to new and existing clients
- Develop new execution and clearing relationships.
- Efficient, timely and accurate execution of futures and options orders electronically and in the open outcry environment.
- Fundamental economic analysis with both a Micro and a Macro focus.
- Extensive knowledge of the Futures Industry
- Must possess excellent sales ability/experience.
- Ability to travel to clients as required.
- Foreign languages a plus.
Series 3 required. Series 7 & 63 optional.
Email Resume: email@example.com or fax resume to 312-275-8123