By Matthew Bradbard
In this month’s Manager’s Corner Update, we have Cypress Partners, answer our “25 Questions Every Investor Should Ask”. Plus get the latest rankings from Barclay Hedge and sign up to receive our Managed Futures Kit.
Cypress Partners LLC is a discretionary, technically-driven managed futures strategy focused on the domestic agriculture, metals, and energy markets. Founded by Brooks Brown and Matt Hastings, Cypress' m single managed account program launched February 1st, 2013. Cypress believes that its success will be driven by the following key factors:
• The combined and complimentary technical skills of its principals developed over the last 20 years
• A unique perspective on risk management and control
• Constant dedication to our clients in managing a transparent, highly communicative business
Click here to access the performance capsule for Cypress Partners' CTA Program.
25 Questions Every Investor Should Ask
1. What is the name of the program/programs and who are the listed Principals?
Cypress Partners Commodities whose Principals are Matt Hastings and Brooks Brown
2. Can you provide us with some details of your corporate background?
Brooks is the Co-Founder of Cypress and co-manages the portfolio. Brooks solely managed his prior CTA, Cypress Capital Management, from 2008 to 2013, and closed it to form Cypress Partners. Prior to CCM, Brooks worked at McVean Trading in Memphis from 1998-2008, most recently as its Head Technical Analyst. Prior to McVean, he worked on the floor of the CBOT. Brooks graduated from..... Click here to access this full questionnaire!